i wanted to draw the old gaang but i didn’t know which outfits from which books to draw them in then i was like oh hang on
Stellar fan art based on Joaquim Dos Santos’ “Old Friends” poster.
I bought my friend an elephant for their room.
They said “Thank you.”
I said “Don’t mention it.”
Still life photography of worn-out frying pans
And I found studded shiiiirts I’m so excited and one of them is black with gold stuuuuudddss *breathes deeply*
YA KNOW WHEN YOU TELL YOURSELF YOU’RE JUST GONNA LOOK FOR A FEW SMALLER THINGS BUT BESIDES THAT MAINLY DO WINDOW SHOPPING? Well that didn’t happen.
"Book Nerd" Tea Light Sample Pack from Frostbeard Studio.
The “Book Nerd” Sample Pack offers six different tea light testers of our Book Lovers’ Candles. These candles are completely original scents inspired by the smell of nerdy books, their settings and characters.
- Shire - Oakmoss, clover, aloe, and a hint of pipe tobacco. Refreshing and earthy.
- Don’t Panic (Fresh Towel) - Fresh linen and green tea. Soothing and refreshing.
- Winterfell - Pine tree and firewood. The perfect cozy, Winter fragrance.
- Mockingjay - Scotch pine and cinnamon. Warm and woodsy.
- Cliffs of Insanity - Sea mist fragrance oil and Caribbean teakwood.
- Sassenach - Lavender, thyme and basil. Refreshing herbal mix.
Buy yours here!
Amazing Illustrations by Artist Chiara Bautista
Chiara Butista aka MILK is an enigmatic artist from Tucson, Arizona. Her work is insanely detailed and appears to be riddled with symbolism. Many of her subjects, which sport antlers or tentacles, are captured in chaotic, angst-ridden moments which are balanced perfectly by femininely decorated backgrounds and cartoonish animal friends. You could scour these images for hours and still find new details every time you revisit them. His work is rich with symbolism inspired cephalopods, falling planes, deer, piercing arrows, wounds, teddy bears and drugs which may be as much a symbol for obsessive love.